Update for Thursday, June 10, 2021.
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and associates very seriously.
Alberta and the City of Edmonton have begun its phased opening, with Stage 2 of Alberta’s Open for Summer plan starting June 10th. We are pleased to announce that at that time we will be allowing ONE family member present during exams. COVID-19 guidelines are still in place. Please see below for an update of our protocols.
To provide continued safety to our staff and clients we will require visitors to do the following:
- Masks must be worn by visitors entering the clinic.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
- Please call the clinic when arriving for your appointment. You will be escorted into the clinic when we are ready for your exam.
- We would like to encourage and/or if you would still like to, you may remain in your vehicle for your appointment. Please advise staff when arriving for your appointment so we may accommodate you.
- Please allow for extra time for your appointment in order for staff to properly sanitize in between appointments. We will continue to meet our high expectations and provide a safe and sanitary environment.
- We are still refilling prescriptions via curb-side pick up to reduce the amount of traffic in the clinic. If you need to pick up a prescription that has been approved and confirmed, please call the front desk on arrival and will meet you at the door.
- If you are ill, have any known Coronavirus exposure or travel history, please let us know so that we can creatively find solutions for you and your pet.
We thank all of you for your continued support and understanding. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and providing care to your pets!
We are all in this together and we are looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Your EHVC Team