- Wanted a more holistic approach that my new puppy Rupert would actually enjoy going to the Vet rather than being scared. We've been a few times for his initial checkups and a few other issues and it's like going to the park or somewhere. He absolutely loves going here. He's had acupuncture, other shots, and since I get to be in the room with him and their approach is so calm and natural, he is never afraid. Highly recommend.
- Dr. Lex has been wonderful with our cats. Through hip dysplasia, diabetes, severe viral infections, & mouth disorders. An interesting combination of mainstream & alternative medicine. He never gives up on new things to try. I trust him & always feel more reassured leaving about my furry girls. The front reception are friendly & always deal efficiently with getting out pet insurance submitted.
- I'm so grateful for the support that Dr. Marshall has given us for our anxious pup over the years. She's incredibly patient and knowledgeable and clearly has our pet's best interest in mind.
- Awesome vets. They truly care about your animal. We have been taking our English Bulldog there for a couple years to Dr. Marshall and she is fantastic! Bella has significant allergy issues and Dr. Marshall has assisted us in navigating through the situation.
- The vets here are extremely knowledgeable and honest. Unlike other vets, they always have great advice and they don’t make you do loads of unnecessary tests. I love that they incorporate both Holistic and Western medicine and even acupuncture! I wish I took my pets here a long time ago. Highly recommend! Wouldn’t take my pets anywhere else.
- Dr. Lex has been our doctor for about 5 years now, and he never stops exceeding our expectations! He is very patient, understanding, and really gets to know not only your pet, but you as well. If ever I have had a question or concern he is always happy to discuss over the phone, and advise what steps I can take, and if he feels the need to book an appointment he will always make the time to be able to see my boys. I would highly recommend Dr.Lex, if you are looking for a Vet! I can wholeheartedly promise you will not regret your decision. I don’t want to forget the staff as well.... everyone makes you feel welcome, and right at home. They are always pleasant, and just an over all delight to see, and speak with!
Thank you to everyone at the Holistic clinic for your care throughout the years we have been coming to see you guys, and a special shout out to Dr. Lex for everything you have done, and the wonderful care you have given my boys!
- Had a great experience with Dr Miller and her clinical team through an awful chapter with our boy Copper who was diagnosed with an advanced soft tissue sarcoma, a dermal cancer. While my boy did pass recently, between the acupuncture and holistic supplements he kept eating and active till 2 days before he lost his battle. Dr Miller was realistic and offered great perspective on things we could be doing to help our boy in his time of need ensuring his final chapter was a quality of life worth living.
J. Jude Groves
- After struggling with some serious health issues with our 6 year old cat Leela and a very expensive emergency vet visit we took Leela to see Dr. Lex. Dr. Lex is amazing he is so patient and kind with our grumpy girl, he has helped us manage her condition and he truly cares about her health.
- Best service (from docs and reception), pricing, information, advice I've seen or experienced. Anywhere. Ever. Not all about the money, actually about providing best possible care for your animals. Have also seen multiple docs* in the clinic and always get in within a reasonable timeline. Flipping love these guys.
- Dr. Jennifer Marshall is wonderful! So grateful for her compassion and expertise.